The Airfield Bielefeld (EDLI) of the city with the same name is located in the middle of OWL (Ostwestfalen-Lippe) and has served the city as a commercial airfield since 1930. Today, equipped with PAPI approach lights and a runway lighting system, it mostly serves as a starting point for the well-known companies located in Bielefeld for their business trips.
The scenery developed by Stairport Sceneries convinces as well as the previous add-ons with the true to original 3D models and PBR textures which were created with the help of photos taken on site.
• Authentic replica of the airfield Bielefeld – Windelsbleiche
• Texturing based on more than 100 photos taken on site
• Detailed modeling including the tower interior
• Animated windsock and animated flags
• Custom lighting
• Custom created static aircraft