– Bug fixes
– Upgraded textures
– Upgraded flight model
– Ground fx added
– New decals
– 3d model performances improved
The Caudron C.430 “Rafale” is a two-seater monoplane (or single-seater by closing the front seat), built by the company Caudron-Renault. It was designed by Marcel Riffard for the training of pilots who had to use racing machines like the Caudron C.362 or C450/460
The history of the F-AMVB is less known, until November 30, 1934, when Hélène Boucher died at Guyancourt during a training flight at its controls. This Addon is dedicated in memory of her.
Thanks to Angers Museum ” Espace Air Passion” we had the right informations to do this wonderfull aircraft, so thank you to all the team of this museum.
• Textures: Great PBR materials : Albedo + Roughness+ Metallic + Normal + AO + AO_multiple_Albd
• 3D model: Fps friendly, Cockpit : 6 LODS / Exterior : 3 LODS
• The flight model has been goodly made and respect the physics of this aircraft.
• Stall : 45 knts Take off speed : 64knts Landing speed : 64knts