Warning: This airport conflicts with FlyTampa KLAS airport (Las Vegas City), only use one of the two (FlyTampa recommended).
– Reduced package size & improved performance
– Excluded photogrammetry and bumps from airport area
– Excluded photogrammetry issues related to the USA world update
The airport has four runways and two passenger terminals. East of the passenger terminals is the Marnell Air Cargo Center, and on the west side of the airport are fixed-base operators and helicopter companies.
In February 2021, the Clark County Commission unanimously approved the renaming of McCarran International Airport to Harry Reid International Airport, after the retired Nevada senator. As of June 17, 2021, the Federal Aviation Administration lists the new airport name on all of its official aviation charts. It is anticipated that the official renaming ceremony will take place by the end of the summer.
This FeelThere KLAS Scenery has custom taxiway lighting and apron lights, giving it an amazing look at nighttime.
• Custom ground lines and buildings
• Highly detailed textures,
• Physically Based Rendering (PBR), reflective and realistic textures
• Custom taxiway lighting and apron lights