– Fix ILS
– New VDGS
– Light position
– Improved FPS
– Small bugfixes
Warsaw Chopin Airport (Polish: Lotnisko Chopina w Warszawie, Polish pronunciation: [lɔtˈɲiskɔ ʂɔpɛna]) (IATA: WAW, ICAO: EPWA) is an international airport in the Włochy district of Warsaw, Poland. It is Poland’s busiest airport with 18.9 million passengers in 2019, thus handling approximately 40% of the country’s total air passenger traffic. The airport is a central hub for LOT Polish Airlines as well as a base for Enter Air and Wizz Air.
Warsaw Chopin Airport covers 834 hectares (2,060 acres) of land and handles approximately 300 scheduled flights daily, including a substantial number of charters. London, Kyiv, Frankfurt, Paris, and Amsterdam are the busiest international connections, while Kraków, Wrocław, and Gdańsk are the most popular domestic ones
Founded in 1934, the airport was previously known as Warsaw-Okecie Airport (Port lotniczy Warszawa-Okęcie) and bore the name of its Okęcie neighborhood throughout its history. It was renamed in honour of Polish composer and former Warsaw resident Frédéric Chopin in 2001. Despite the official change, “Okecie” (“Lotnisko Okęcie”) remains in popular and industry use, including air traffic and aerodrome references.
• Working VDGS Docking Systems
• Highly detailed Warsaw Chopin Airport (EPWA) scenery
• Terraforming for a realistic representation of the airport terrain PBR materials to build realistic glass and surfaces
• Custom aerial photo for the airport
• Detailed animated jetway models
• Many custom static vehicles and objects