The Gee Bee R3 Special is a concept modern racing aerobatic aircraft that has never been built as a real full-scale aircraft. It was designed by Italian designer Mirco Pecorari and features typical Gee Bee lines but is streamlined to be a modern hot-rod among Gee Bees. This Gee Bee R3 rendition is equipped with a custom Got Friends’ Jimmy Doolittle Turbo NOS Injected engine, delivering 1000HP to 3 blades at a constant 2,700RPM. Designed to be used competitively in racing, she shreds through the skies with unprecedented speed and agility; giving you the ability to do knife edges, flick rolls, hammerheads, 9G turns, and way more! We have also crammed 75 Quarts (10-Minutes) of Nitrous Oxide (NOS) in the rear. Just like emergency boost provided in many WW2 Warbirds, you’ll have the ability to ramp up your engine to an additional 25% performance increase to take lead and take 1st during any race! If you’re looking for some extra flair, the Gee Bee R3 is equipped with multiple smoke canisters (Red, White, Orange, Blue, and Green), a Garmin 430/330 set that can be swapped out for the GTN 750 (PMS50 Mod Required), and automatic asymmetric speed-brake activation on the nose when you need to perform sharp turns or manual deployment for when you need it most.
• GNS430/330 Set with Optional GTN 750 Compatibility. (PMS50 Mod Required/PC Only)
• Auto-Start Ignition Set & Fully Clickable Cockpit.
• Custom Exterior Lights and Interior Annunciation Lights.
• Nitrous Oxide (NOS) Boost and Quantity Gauge.
• Smoke Switches with Multiplayer Compatibility (White, Red, Blue, Green, Orange).
• Realistic Flight Model.
• Landing Effects (Water, Rain, Dirt, Snow, Dry), Exhaust Effects, Combustion Effects, NOS Effects & Heating Effects.
• 250 Kts (Max Speed) (+25% NOS Boost Increase).
• 10 Original Liveries Included & 11 Community Liveries Included.