Get ready to party in the Balearic Sea with the iniScene Team’s latest release for Microsoft Flight Simulator: Ibiza (LEIB). First established as a temporary military airport during the Spanish Civil War, Ibiza is now one of the most popular summer holiday destinations for European travellers.
Ibiza features year-round domestic services to the Spanish mainland and neighbouring islands complimented by many seasonal summer routes to cities across Europe, served by low-cost and legacy carriers.
Ibiza for Microsoft Flight Simulator showcases the team’s latest set of skills with a highly-detailed, yet heavily optimized terminal interior with decals, advertisements, and signs, all unique to Ibiza Airport. The scenery also features custom, accurate night lighting throughout the landside area, apron, interior and surrounding areas.
• Hand-made ground polygons with crisp, bespoke texture sets (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
• Thousands of hand-placed custom car models
• True-to-life airport land side recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking lots and more
• Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting within the interior and exterior
• Hand-placed, high-definition vegetation, signage, ground clutter, vehicles, handling objects and more which have been custom-modelled in house by the iniScene team
• Bespoke taxi signage as it is in the real world
• Highly detail models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings
• Main airport terminal interior with lighting and custom objects
• Custom built jetways with PBR texturing and animations
• Accurate logos and real-world decals scattered throughout the airport to promote a true to life feeling
• Custom ground handling vehicles, unique to Ibiza
• Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible
• Compiled and optimised for Xbox Series X and S
• Detailed, custom terminal interior model
• Windshield rain effects for the terminal, and other assets around the vicinity
• Animated palm trees at entry ways to the terminal (roadside)
• Use of the latest MSFS SDK features to allow for the best optimisation and performance possible 30cm/px satellite imagery which has been hand corrected and colour blended to MSFS’ Bing satellite data