Welcome to Chios
Discover the Greek islands with the latest to the iniBuilds collection, welcome to Chios airport! Located on the fifth largest of the Greek islands, Chios (also known as Omiros) is home to medieval villages, 11th century monastery’s, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and so much more! The airport offers daily flights from Athens, Thessaloniki and a number of other smaller airports in and around the Greek region with airlines such as Olympic Air & Sky Express. Challenge yourself at this 5000′ north/south runway, capable of handling A320s!
• Hand-made ground textures with detailed, bespoke texture sets.
• True-to-life airport land side recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking barriers and more
• Accurate real-world decals and advertisements scattered throughout the airport to promote a true to life feeling
• Accurately placed lighting
• Surrounding objects including shops and boats
• Hand-placed ground service equipment scattered throughout