– Terminal 1:
– Airside windows: overall improvement
– Airside facade numerous gaps closed
– Bridges to jetways: totally remodelled with realistic interior and exterior
– Airside Restaurant area near T1: increased level of detail
– Terminal 2:
– Windows transparency issues: addressed and fixed when viewing from both inside as outside
– Objects around the airport:
– ATR72: Now has new real world livery
– Ground textures:
– Improved at the runway thresholds
– Overall improving the textures to match both the IslandCreations as the MSFS versions of the terrain.
The closest Canary Island to the European content, Lanzarote, an island born from millions of years of volcanic activity, hosts (GCRR/ACE) Aeropuerto de César Manrique, also known as Lanzarote Airport. 35 airliners transport around seven million travellers to and from the airport every year.
This rendition of Lanzarote airport is made exclusively for Microsoft Flight Simulator; all the latest technologies are on display. Pilots will find themselves immersed with animated passengers in terminals 1 and 2, extremely detailed objects on and around the airport, working jetways and docking systems at the gates, and always keeping high frame rates as a priority.
This airport has been developed using real-world pilots’ imagery and resources to ensure a hyper-realistic and immersive experience.
• High-definition textures and objects
• Animated jetways
• Working VDGS (Visual Docking Guidance System)
• Animated objects such as palm trees, flags, windsocks, fans and passengers
• Modelled interior of terminals 1 and 2
• Highly accurate ground textures and elevation
• Lifelike custom signs to help you find your way around the airport
• Realistic approaches to Runway 21 and 03 supported with real-world glideslopes