Say goodbye to the poorly designed default toolbar. Flow brings a highly intuitive and easy-to-navigate in-game interaction wheel into flight simulation.
Our revolutionary menu system challenges the status quo and offers a new and improved way of accessing and interacting with information. Navigating a single row of ever-growing control panels has become an unsightly chore in Microsoft Flight Simulator. 42 is the answer; goodbye toolbar, hello Flow!
Core Features (included):
• Fully resizable interface elements built for individuals with vision impairment and cognitive or motor difficulties to a spec beyond the default toolbar.
• Access your currently installed MSFS panels, default or 3rd party.
• Works in-sim without external app requirements.
• No measurable performance impact.
• Sleek & intuitive interaction wheel alternative to the default toolbar.
• Customizable wheel layouts, arrange panels to your needs.
• Wheel show/hide can be bound to any assignable key/button.
• Static & Dynamic wheels. Static always show, and Dynamic show only in a specific aircraft.
• Xbox controller optimized.
Essential Features (included):
• Portal widget by //42.
• Weather widget by //42.
• Time widget by //42.
• Position widget by //42.
• Cameras widget by //42.
• Engine Start/Stop
• Instant Refueling
• Quit Sim
• Flaps up/down
• Aircraft reset
• Battery Recharge
• Sim Rate +/-
• Parking Breaks on/off
• Door controls
• Gear controls
• Lighting controls
• And more…
Pro Features (included):
• A platform for power users & creators
• Import / Export scripts you’ve created or received from people you trust using our Flow Manager.
• Twitch Integrations for content creators (ATCBot / Chat Overlay)
• ATCbot widget sends real-time sim data directly into your Twitch chat via community standard commands such as !info !plane, !alt etc. Streamline your setup; it’s all automatic now!
• Chat Overlay widget displays your Twitch chat directly in the sim. Restrict to highlighted or subscribers only for added.
• HUDs or Heads Up Display Widgets show data overlays directly in-sim. These include Control Inputs, Outside Forces, & Wind. Let viewers see the work it takes to land an aircraft!
• “Otto” is a search bar for true power users. Do math or unit conversions, search Wikipedia, execute shorthand, find METAR data, or calculate your Top of Decent. The sky is the limit!
• And more…