v2022.01.07 / Technical Update 2.2.0:
– FIXED – Compatibility with the latest version of Microsoft’s Flight Simulator 126.96.36.199
– FIXED – Missing weather data when notes field is null
– FIXED – Inaccurate wind and temperature rendering at the surface and aloft.
– FIXED – Rapid pressure changes at higher altitudes
– FIXED – Weather search for airports with specific wind speeds or visibility readings
– FIXED – Aerosol rendering even when disabled
– IMPROVED – Snow rendering formula
– IMPROVED – Frame performance
Weather Force is the new metar-based dynamic real-time weather engine for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
By utilizing inter-process communication with the simulator via fine granular control, you will experience automated, dynamic, and smooth weather transitions from real-world reporting metar stations. Also includes a wide range of proprietary dynamic, changing (non-static) weather scenarios.