Welcome to Barbados, “The Pearl of the Caribbean”.
Home to Grantley Adams International Airport (TBPB), it is arguably the most popular tourist destination in all of the West Indies.
Come visit this paradise blessed with perpetual sunshine, miles and miles of white sand beaches, beautiful reefs, and dense central vegetation.
• Airport represented as of 2022, with upgraded taxiways and extended tarmac
• Newly constructed Taxiway L and the SW ramp
• Surrounding houses, hangars and related buildings
• Fully bumped-map buildings, vehicles, objects and ground polygons
• Static aircraft
• Deisgnated AI parking spaces
• Fully modelled interior
• Approach and directional lights
• Fully modelled parking lot
• High Poly Vegetation
• 4096 Ultra HD textures