Global Shipping introduces tens of thousands of ships into the seas and shipping lanes of Microsoft Flight Simulator. Featuring a range of high quality container, oil, gas, livestock, utility and trawler models, these ships travel between ports and along coasts around the world using real-world (note: not real-time) Automated Identification System (AIS) data. Each ship benefits from wakes and night lighting effects including navigation lighting. Bring Microsoft Flight Simulator’s seas to life!
• Set Ship and Ferry Traffic to 10% or more for the best results.
• Set Ground Wind Speed to 3 knots or above for the best wake effects.
• See more here: https://seafrontsims.com/installation
• Focused on filling the seas with cargo traffic
• Uses high quality, PBR vessels included in Enhanced AI (sold separately)
• Navigation and night lighting as standard
• Optimised with multiple LODs
• 27 container, utility, oil, gas tanker and trawler models (with more coming in future updates)
• Adds tens of thousands of real-world routes based on Automatic Identification System (AIS) data with even more routes coming in future updates
• Visible at high altitude 30,000ft+
• Includes wakes!