Note: Hangar doors can be opened with the “hide yoke” command inside the cockpit if the aircraft supports it. You can do this from anywhere, for example when you exit the runway.
– Hangar door with hide yoke command
CYMM Ft. McMurray Intl., AB
• Airports created with new MSFS SDK = full native
• Runway and apron ground layout with up to 7 layers
• A lot own textures and “decals” effects
• Full dynamic lighting everywhere
• Working custom Jetways
• VDGS Visual Distance Guidance System
• All gates with ICAO airline codes
• Custom ILS/LOC/RNAV
• All runways, taxiways and aprons real sloped!
• Many new building and vehicle models