Warning: This airport conflicts with ARIMA LIBD airport, only use one of the two (SuperSonic recommended).
Bari Karol Wojtyła Airport (Italian: Aeroporto di Bari-Karol Wojtyła) (IATA: BRI, ICAO: LIBD)
is an airport serving the city of Bari in Italy. It is approximately 8 km (5.0 mi) northwest from the town centre
Named after Pope John Paul II, who was born Karol Wojtyła, the airport is also known as Palese Airport
(Italian: Aeroporto di Palese) after a nearby neighbourhood. The airport handled 5 545 588 passengers in 2019.
Bari airport accomdates many different airlines from various countries.
Most popular airline in Bari is Ryan Air which flies to many European destinations.
• Custom modelled 3D buildings and objects
• Basic terminal building interiors for better night immersion
• Custom ground layout (Latest configuration)
• All parking spots are based on Navigraph charts
• All objects placed and handcrafted
• PBR textures for some objects
• Dynamic lights
• FPS friendly