The Clearwater Airpark is located in the heart of Pinellas County, Florida. The airport sits at an elevation of 71 feet above sea level and is equipped with a newly extended and resurfaced 4108 foot runway and taxiway. It features beautiful landings on both sides with downtown Clearwater present. Take offs and landings are permitted from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. The FBO is attended daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• PBR lighting/taxiways.
• 2020 airport layout
• Many different hand-crafted objects
• Ground clutter
• Redone vegetation
• Proper airport data/logic (PAPI light positioning with proper degree/angle, AI taxipathing, etc.)
• HD buildings with fully implemented PBR
• Made specifically brand new for MFS
• Custom mesh work and mesh cleanup
• HDR night lighting
• Free updates