Warning: This airport conflicts with Just Flight GCXO and MK-STUDIOS GCXO airport, only use one of the three.
Note: To use VDGS (Visual Docking Guidance System), see “Extras\README.txt”.
– Corrected mesh problems in connection with Island Creations Tenerife addon
– Corrected ILS approach problems
– Several smaller fixes concerning vegetation and groundwork
The international airport of Los Rodeos – Tenerife Norte is one of the two airports of the biggest insular of the Canary Islands, Spain. Located on a mountain saddle, 660m (2170ft) above sea level, the airfield is known for its rapidly changing weather conditions, making it one of the most challenging and scenic approaches of Europe.
• Accurate and highly detailed scenery
• 2022 rendition of GCXO
• Terraforming to resemble the challenging terrain of the airfield
• Runway with real elevation profile (sloped)
• Detailed work of the apron, runway and ground to adapt the grassy and overgrown look of the airport
• Custom animated jetway models
• Custom static vehicles
• Custom modeled buildings of the near surroundings
• Compatible with Spain Canary 20m DEM – Mikeaat [freeware] and Canary Islands 5m DEM – Taburet [payware]