Warning: This airport conflicts with France VFR Sim LFRB airport, only use one of the two (3DVirtualSim recommended).
– No official changelog provided
Brest-Bretagne Airport (ICAO Code: LFRB) is a French international airport located 10km northeast of the city of Brest and is the largest airport in the Brittany region.
With its 3100m runway, it is also a strategic airport as it offers a diversion solution for wide-body aircraft carrying out transatlantic flights in the North Atlantic.
It is also an airport presenting many challenges with difficult weather in winter and a 25L runway approach that can be confused with that of the Landivisiau base located only 20 km away.
• High-LOD 3D models of the buildings with 4K PBR textures
• Modelisation of interior of the main building
• Very detailed dynamic jetways (available on gate 5 and 6 due to sdk limitations)
• Reworked aerial images from IGN to match MSFS Bing images colorimetry
• Realistic ground textures with precise runway modeling and custom approach lights
• Accurate ground profile of the runway
• Custom night lighting