– Addressed the bug on the loadouts
– Addressed the texture mismatch on all modern civilian versions
– Output with SU9 SDK ( not sure if it matters )
– Added Bob hoovers racer ( Early racing livery and as it appears now ).
– Removed the prop blur shadow ( it was annoying ! )
The P-51 was not without its problems. In particular the earlier version suffered from a problem with vision especially to the rear and a lacklustre performance. This was remedied with a bubble canopy and the addition of the Merlin engine.
First seeing action with the RAF the American armed forces were to take up the majority of the use during latter stages of WW2. Merlin powered Mustangs were to start their first of many missions to escort long range bombers in mid-December 1943. The P51-D’s were to prove superior to the premier german fighters of the time the Me-109 and the Fw-190 . About 13 000 Merlin powered Mustangs were produced in the United states. They continued to serve past the WW2’s end and some were even used in a ground attack role during the Korean war. They last saw combat in the 1969 “Soccer War “. Now they can be found either in racing guise or as highly restored examples at airshows throughout the world.
• All new hi-fidelity models with superb detail including gun bays and gear wells
• Beautifully crafted exterior and interior models built over contemporary detailed plans and drawings
• Authentic cockpit detail includes many bespoke animations and effects.
• Full PBR materials and textures include realistic “pillowing” of metal surfaces.
• Animated authentic U.S. military pilot figure + your choice to remove for asobo stock pilot
• Specially animated, realistic undercarriage operation and the famous hydraulic droop
• Choice of classic or modern radios
• Highly accurate flight dynamics and performance based on real flight tests.
• Specially authored WWise Hi-Fidelity sound package.
• Unique code to “iron” out poor simulator tail-dragger performance.
• Loadouts and external tanks based on weight.