St. Peter-Ording (EDXO), known for its large sandy beaches and an annual kitesurfing event, is the next airfield in FlightSim Studio AG’s small VFR Airfields series. Heide-Büsum (EDXB) is followed by St. Peter-Ording, which are not far apart and invite you to a short hop.
The airfield has been lovingly recreated in detail with hundreds of pictures taken on site and, with a runway of 670 meters and a certification of up to 5.7 tones, it even offers space for larger aircraft. So even island hopping or beach exploration with a TBM 850 or a PC-12 is possible.
• True-to-the-original replica of the St. Peter-Ording airfield
• PBR texturing based on more than 100 photos taken on site
• Detailed modelling including the tower interior
• Animated windsock and flags
• Custom lighting
• Custom created static gliders
• Optimized for PC and Xbox