Note: To use VDGS (Visual Docking Guidance System), see “Extras\README.txt”.
– Fix some floating ground sign
– Removed the static B777 from X parking but only dumey vdgs
– Rename parking point all over to adjust GSX
– Add taxi light in F taxi
– Fix the runway start on 12
– Remove touchdown light from 12
– Fix green light at runway start
– Fix missing hold short points w1,w2,t2 etc.
– Fix texture on jetway
“Aerosoft Mega Airport Ben Gurion”
Ben Gurion International Airport (IATA: TLV, ICAO: LLBG) (commonly known by its Hebrew acronym as Natbag) is the largest airport in Israel. It is said to be the world’s most secure airport.
The original layout of the airfield as designed in the 1930s included four intersecting 800 m runways. However, none of this original layout is visible nowadays since as usage increased and aircraft types and needs changed over the years various runways on the airport’s premises were built and removed.
The scenery of Ben Gurion Airport offers accurate depictions of the terminals 1 and 3 as well as dynamic lighting and high-resolution, photorealistic ground texture. A custom animated jetway system for all gates additionally brings the airport to life.
• Accurate Terminal 3 and the old Terminal 1 buildings, concourse, hangars, towers, and airport layout
• Full Dynamic Lighting
• Custom animated jetway system for all gates
• Custom runway and apron/tarmac textures
• High resolution (20cm pixel) photoreal seasonal ground textures
• Color-corrected ground textures to reflect real-world topography colors
• Static airplane on apron (old EL AL 777)
• Fully optimized for smooth simulation experience