Warning: These landmarks conflict with SamScene3D Shanghai City Times, only use one of the two (AMJ Scenery Studio recommended).
– Reconstruct part of the building in Lujiazui
– Improve the mapping accuracy of some buildings
– Add dynamic building advertisement animation
– Optimize the night lighting in the central area
Welcome to the largest city in the Far East – Shanghai.
With the help of the latest technology, AMJ ULTRA CHINA – SHANGHAI CITY, developed by the AMJ landscape production team, will bring you the most immersive flight experience in the Shanghai area. In the past time, members of the AMJ team have gone deep into the streets and alleys of Shanghai, photographing Shanghai landmarks and introducing them to the world of MSFS.
• A realistic Shanghai downtown after balancing performance and visual effects
• Nearly 1,000 customized Shanghai area architectural models, photo-level textures and night scene effects, including Shanghai Tower, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Expo Park (China Pavilion, Expo Axis, etc.), Shanghai TV Station, Shanghai Stock Exchange, Disney, Nanpu, Yangpu, Lupu, Xupu and several other landmark buildings spanning the bridge between Pudong and Puxi (more buildings are waiting for you to discover)
• All buildings are hand-made by our 3D artists
• Some unimportant models and textures have been simplified and optimized to increase the frame rate greatly