Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second-most populous city of the United Arab Emirates (after Dubai). The city of Abu Dhabi is located on an island in the Persian Gulf, off the Central West Coast. Most of the city and the Emirate reside on the mainland connected to the rest of the country. As of 2020, Abu Dhabi’s urban area had an estimated population of 1.48 million.
This is a light version of the city of Abu Dhabi.
In this pack you can see:
• Emirates Palace Hotel
• ADNOC Headquarters
• The Nation Towers
• The Landmark Tower
• Investment Authority Tower
• The Gate Towers and the Arc
• Burj Mohammed Bin Rashid
• The Trust Tower
• Sheikh Khalifa Energy Complex
• Sun and Sky Towers
• Marina Square
• Louvre Abu Dhabi
• Aldar Headquarters
• Zayed Sports City Stadium
• Abu Dhabi Judicial Department
• Department of Municipalities and Transport
• And some other standard constructions.
And as a bonus you can see the Formula 1 Yas Marina Circuit.