If you’ve ever struggled while navigating the taxiways of an airport in MSFS because online ATC instructions or taxiway diagrams didn’t match the signs around your aircraft, this is the product for you. With Real Taxiways you will be able to navigate airports using real-world taxiway diagrams and online ATC while you learn the nuances of airport surface navigation.
In previous versions of Flight Simulator, only expensive payware scenery could provide you with the quality of airport signage achievable with Real Taxiways. Crowd-sourced alternatives, like scenery gateway systems and freeware downloads lack consistency and coverage, even when professionally moderated, which frequently disappoints real-world pilots. Real Taxiways is a cost effective solution whereby you can have thousands of consistently enhanced airports with features which have never been seen before for the cost of a single payware airport.
Real Taxiways is extremely frame rate friendly – you won’t experience any performance penalty at all!
You can exclude any airport (or airports) from your Real Taxiways installation if you wish, avoiding conflicts with freeware, payware and World Update airports.
• 1,165 airports updated with 41,500+ taxiway signs!
• Real-world taxiway names
• Near real-world taxiway sign placement
• Taxiway signs match ICAO standards and country-specific naming conventions
• Multiple variations of all sign types
• Double-sided taxiway signs
• Sign sizes are appropriate to the airport
• Hundreds of airport sign ‘personalities’ for an authentic experience
• No signs obstructing taxiways or runways
• Drastically reduced lights on active taxiways at airports without green centreline lighting (~90%)
• Signs easily readable from cockpit without zooming
• LAHSO markings removed where they are not present in the real world (present at almost every runway intersection by default)
• Destination signs match real-world charts
• Closed taxiways updated and signs added
• Sign text padding corrected and more readable