The BN-2 Islander is a 1960s British light utility aircraft, main-line airliner and cargo aircraft,
The Islander is one of the best-selling commercial aircraft types produced in Europe and sold world-wide. Although designed in the 1960s, over 750 are still in service with commercial operators around the world. The aircraft is also used by the Army and Police forces in the United Kingdom and is a popular light transport with over 30 military aviation operators around the world.
• Fully interactive WWISE 3D sound set using Real BN2 Recordings
• Icing and de icing Features, External and internal
• New Ground contact effects, Dust, rain, Snow etc
• 3 different Aircraft Variants, The base BN2-2A-2, The BN2B-20 with pointy nose and shorter engine intakes and one Militarised for Maltese Armed Forces.
• Highly accurate Flight dynamics test flown by Real World Islander Pilots “She is feeling like an old Friend!” says one.
• Utilising many of MSFS special paint features, Full PBR Including Ambient Occlusion.
• Extremely hi Fidelity exterior and interior models with 100% 3d Modelled Gauges.
• Almost 400 thousand polygons used for External model and Virtual Cockpit.
• Fully emissive Landing lights and special “PULSE” Feature, Interior lights for Panel, flood and cabin.
• The three main doors can be opened on the ground as well as the cargo hatch.. These are Locked when in the air to prevent accidents!
• Full Avionics suite that includes the AS530 GPS, KAP140 Autopilot, A KX155A Nav Comm II Radio, Custom build KN62 DME, ADF and Transponder.
• Many Real Word Liveries included from all around the world. plus our BlackBox Special. You can practice that Killer approach over the traffic into St Barts or drop into London City Airport