– Fixed the top rpm loop
– Completely replaced the sample, this will fully remove the issue we had before with the obvious loop on the interior
– Added a few G1000 alerts (pull up, sink rate, 500, etc.)
From the developer behind the sounds of the FlyByWire A32NX, FlightFX Vision Jet, and the Cirrus SR-22, comes the long-awaited Cessna 172 Sound Set for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Using hours of real interior and exterior recordings made with industry-grade equipment, the Boris Audio Works team brings a complex sound set for the legendary C172 Skyhawk.
This set is compatible with the default Cessna 172, both the steam gauge and G1000 version. It is also fully compatible with the Bagolu’s AS1000 and WBSim 172 modification, all in one package. This is a comprehensive sound overhaul.
• Dynamic engine sounds
• Wind and aerodynamic drag
• Buttons, switches, knobs, and levers
• Fuel pump
• Batteries, gyros, and avionics fans*
• Dynamic touchdowns and ground rolls*
• Stall horn with several stages changing intensity depending AOA
• And more!
*This is different in the steam gauge vs G1000 versions. The batteries and gyros make sounds in the steam gauge, while the G1000 is silent, just like the real aircraft. The ground roll of the steam gauge Skyhawk has a different wheel bearing, making the wheel spinning noise sound slightly different.