– Emergency update for SU11 compatibility
– New afterburner effects
– HUD glass improvments
– Flickering slime-lights fixed
– Avionics fixes
– TAS readout in external view changed to Mach
– “No-rudder” bug from cold and dark start fixed
– Nose wheel steering switch added to cockpit
– Fly By Wire enhancements
– Tailhook fixed with new coding
– Supersonic bug fixed
– Nws tied to roll ratio switch
Fully native MSFS aircraft:
• All models have been coded with Microsoft Flight Simulator native ‘Model Behaviors’ animations and built to MSFS operational specifications to prevent issues with future simulator upgrades.
• The DC Designs F-15 Eagles are fully compliant with MSFS native materials and make use of the new simulator’s features such as rain effects and sounds, fully reflective glass, native aerodynamic sound structures, the new ‘Modern’ aerodynamics system with the ability to provoke ‘departure spins’, and customised visibility controls for wheel chocks, covers, GPU and guard.
• The F-15 Eagles also contain custom-built and animated effects such as G-vapor, afterburners, and custom-modelled Head-Up Displays.
• Other features include authentic night lighting which includes user-operated ‘slime lights’ for combat operations and custom-coded air-intake animations based on aircraft airspeed and angle-of-attack.
• Numerous external animations including canopy, crew ladders, tail hook and control surfaces.
• The F-15 Eagles are also fully compliant with Virtual Reality headsets.