– Windscreen frames thinned
– Engine crank-case re-shaped
– Wing support beams now aerofoil-shaped
– Prop spin direction corrected
– Elevator shape corrected
– Exhaust interiors now matt black
– Rain distortion bug on windscreen glass fixed
DC Designs brings the classic Stearman PT-17 biplane to Microsoft Flight Simulator, with two vintage and four modern liveries, fully operational front and rear 3D cockpit positions with accurately modelled controls, custom sounds recorded from the real aircraft and optional crew configuration – choose between modern pilots or WWII-era student and instructor.
The PT-17 is fully compliant with Virtual Reality headsets and a full operations manual is included as well as a comprehensive paint kit.