– SU11 Ready
– Fixed all switch
– Added ground effects on wheels
– Fixed refueling probe
– Fixed cameras views and VR view
– Minor Fix and or updates
The Sukhoi Su-57 (Russian:Cy-57; NATO:Felon) is a single-seat, twin-engine stealth multirole fighter developed by Sukhoi for the Russian Aerospace Forces.
The multirole fighter is designed to have supercruise, supermaneuverability, stealth, and integrated avionics to overcome the previous generations fighter aircraft as well as ground and naval defences.
• Fully animated external fuselage, including flight surfaces, afterburners, acrobatic fumes of various colors, vapor trails, q-vapors and sonic cone
• The interior cabin is almost completely animated and has been designed above all for a VR use that makes the flight experience indescribable
• The flight model has been carefully studied and tested in order to recreate the incredible maneuvering capabilities of the SU-57
• The aircraft is supplied with 10 magnificent liveries