Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport (IATA: PHF, ICAO: KPHF, FAA LID: PHF) is in Newport News, Virginia, United States, and serves the Hampton Roads area along with Norfolk International Airport in Norfolk. The airport is owned and operated by the Peninsula Airport Commission, a political subdivision of the Commonwealth of Virginia. PHF covers 1,800 acres (728 ha).
• Hand made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation
• Hand made, Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials
• Realistic airport lighting
• Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system
• Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems
• Custom jetways