Warning: This airport conflicts with BEAUTIFUL MODEL of the WORLD’s LEBB airport, only use one of the two (BEAUTIFUL MODEL of the WORLD recommended).
Bilbao Airport (IATA: BIO, ICAO: LEBB) is a public Airport located 9 km (5.6 mi) north of Bilbao, in the municipality of Loiu, in Biscay. It is the largest airport in the Basque country and northern Spain, with 5,469,453 passengers in 2018. It is famous for its new main terminal opened in 2000 designed by Santiago Calatrava.
• Hand made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation.
• Hand made, Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
• Realistic airport lighting.
• Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system
• Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems.
• MSFS jetways.