Warning: This airport conflicts with FlyDesign’s EPKK airport, only use one of the two (Drzewiecki Design recommended).
– Now compatible with System Update 5
– 7 new objects (2 radars, 4 hydropower plants, 1 coal power plant)
– fixed markings near rwy 25
– stand 9L removed, static aircraft moved, one twy removed
– two power generators added near cargo terminal
– 3D people models changed to the new type
– horizontal markings near gates upgraded
– night jetway textures added
– no-static version now with Stand 1 active
EPKK Kraków MSFS is a highly detailed scenery of EPKK John Paul II International Airport in Kraków (Cracow), Poland. This product is compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Kraków also spelled Cracow, is the second-largest and one of the oldest cities in Poland. Situated on the Wisla (Vistula) River in the Lesser Poland region, the city dates back to the 7th century. Kraków was the official capital of Poland until 1596 and has traditionally been one of the leading centers of Polish academic, economic, cultural, and artistic life. Cited as one of Europe’s most beautiful cities, its Old Town has declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It began as a hamlet on Wawel Hill and was already being reported as a busy trading center of Slavonic Europe in 965. With the establishment of new universities and cultural venues at the emergence of the Second Polish Republic in 1918 and throughout the 20th century, Kraków reaffirmed its role as a major national academic and artistic center. The city has a population of approximately 760,000, with approximately 8 million additional people living within a 100 km (62 mi) radius of its main square.