– Update of Ground Services compatibility
– A change of handling of the no-static version
– Some minor texture fixes
EPMO Warsaw Modlin MSFS is a highly detailed scenery of EPMO Warsaw Modlin airport in Poland. This product is compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Warsaw Modlin Airport is an international airport located 40 km (25 miles) north of Warsaw, Poland. The airport is intended to be used by low-cost carriers serving Warsaw. As of 2017, it is the fifth busiest airport in the country, with 2,932,639 passengers served annually. The facility is currently exclusively served by Ryanair and business/general aviation.
Originally designed for military use in the Second Polish Republic in 1937, it was not opened by Polish authorities. Instead, it was made operational during World War II in 1940 as an airbase by the German Luftwaffe in occupied Poland. Postwar, between 1945 and 2000, it was used by Polish and Soviet air forces. In 2000, the Polish Ministry of National Defence declared the airfield closed. The airport’s runway was in poor condition and lacked proper lighting and modern radio navigation aids.
• High-quality model of EPMO Warsaw Modlin Airport, featuring the up-to-date version with extensive details throughout the whole airport
• FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting, and PBR materials
• High definition mesh including exact runway profile
• Performance-friendly interior modeling at terminal buildings, hangars and the control tower, advanced night lighting, custom animations
• Several landmarks from the surrounding area