– Flags at the terminal now react to wind direction and strength
EPZG Zielona Góra MSFS is a highly detailed scenery of the smallest commercial airport in Poland – Zielona Góra Babimost. This product is compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Zielona Góra-Babimost Airport (Polish: Port Lotniczy Zielona Góra-Babimost) (IATA: IEG, ICAO: EPZG) is a regional airport located within the greater Zielona Góra in western Poland. The airport is the 11th busiest in Poland – the last among currently functioning with scheduled traffic.
The airport is Poland’s 14th-busiest, in last place among current airports with scheduled traffic. It has been taken over from the Polish Army by regional authorities and is run by the state-owned Porty Lotnicze (PPL), which also operates Warsaw Chopin Airport. Discussion exists about whether a company created by regional authorities should assume management of the unprofitable airport.
• High-quality model of EPZG Zielona Góra Airport, featuring the up-to-date version with extensive details throughout the whole airport
• FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting, and PBR materials
• High definition mesh including exact runway profile
• Performance-friendly interior modeling at terminal buildings and control tower, advanced night lighting, custom animations, parallax interiors