– FBW A320 flaps and spoiler Play
– Instant Replay Re-Live introduce Re-Live Play : User is able to go back and replay last minutes of a portion of flight
– Instant Replay Re-Live minor bugs
– Performance fixes in Camera Manager
– Minor UX bugs
v4.5.2112.23 / Camera Manager Update:
– NEW FEATURE ADDED Camera Movments Record and Replay (MSFS P3D) : independently from the aircraft flight situation. You can record both usual aircraft flight AND the camera movements at once in the same and unique flight situation file OR you can prefer to record ONLY the camera movements, in its respective FCR file. The simple recording of the usual aircraft flight is still possible of course. For example, you can use this new feature to work and record an advanced camera path, impressive camera effects, in order to apply them to several and different flight situation Replays, to replicate these camera moves in multiple videos.
– NEW FEATURE ADDED Camera Controls Override (MSFS only) : To complete the above features, you need easy and quick controls of the camera in MSFS. That’s why the main camera controls can be set through the simple and clear interface of FlightControlReplay ! You will be able to set your shortcuts of all Camera controls directly in FCR Options Menu ! Setting your key shortcuts here, will override the MSFS controls.
– MSFS has a long list of controls, with near to endless selection windows. The goal here is to focus on the most
– used and simple camera controls, in a single window (our option menu). 12 camera controls visible at once
– are ready for key assignment ! For Prepar3D users, we still rely on the default settings controls of the sim.
– More advanced settings have been also added with fine tuning of ptich / bank / heading / eyepoint velocity with only 0.10 notch increment (instead of 10 units per notch in MSFS default settings)
• Microsoft Flight Simulator
• Prepar3D v5.X / v4.X / v3 / v2 / v1
• Microsoft FSX, FSX:SE, Microsoft ESP
HIghlight features in Version 4.5:
• Microsoft Flight Simulator support
• Video Rendering Mode : Record a MP4 compressed video rendered with frame by frame technology of FCR for a smooth video whatever the FPS you had in the sim.
• Video Rendering Speed option : (1/4 – x4) for User Object and also for AI Objects
• VR support FlightControlReplay can be used also in all VR Environments via key mapping AND for Windows Mixed Reality Headset. You can also run FlightControlReplay directly into the cockpit and you can see FCR User Interface for full use!
• Automatic Change Camera Call and activate any custom cockpit camera, smartcam or other default MSFS / P3D camera by choosing a keyboard shortcut ! Setup the keyboard shortcut, that you configured in “MSFS Controls section”, inside the CameraChange Dialog and this will be be triggered at the chosen frame. When Replay reaches this frame, FCR triggers the keyboard shortcut and automatically activates the Camera Change that you set.
• Change Recording Camera : Any simulator camera available anytime
• Record/Play Algorithm enhancements, stutter fixed with PlayAsAI, Load Replay with/without flight situation settings weather/location/time along your recorded flight at once through FCR user interface
• Load Replay with/without flight situation settings : When you load your recorded flight in FCR, choose to restore the weather/time/aircraft or keep your current situation settings.
• Restore your plane in last known position in case of Crash To Desktop Re-Live Instant Replay must be activated
• Continue Live Flight starting from a Replay point (MSFS only): Load a FCR recorded flight, select any point of your choice on the timeline Yellow Slider and click STOP. Now you can start live your flight from this point.
• Bank angle improvements for acrobatic replay
• Always On Top overlay option
• “Continous Loop” playing option (MSFS & P3D)
• Microsoft “Surface Dial Integration” in P3D Enhanced + MSFS (FSX not supported)
• FlightIllusion “GSA-42 integration” compass hardware module support added
• DOFREALITY Motion platform support added