Note: Yes, we know this add-on went from v1.4.0 to v1.0.6. Flightbeam doesn’t seem to grasp version numbers.
Warning: This airport conflicts with Asobo Studio’s KDEN airport, only use one of the two (Flightbeam Studios recommended)
– Fixed ILS issues
– Workaround fix to prevent trees from appearing on apron when Bing Data can’t be acquired.
Welcome to a new generation of Flight Simulation. KDEN is one of Microsoft Flight Simulator’s (2020) first addon airports.
We’ve taken all the latest tech and gave Denver International Airport a major makeover, with all new PBR materials, sloped runways and the absolute latest visuals which ultimately immerse you in the largest land-sized airport in the United States.
KDEN is based off a lengthy on-site survey of the actual airport and captures all the important details of the airport, everything from the majestic Jeppesen Terminal, to the blue mustang, to the vast hills and sloped terrain which makes KDEN one of the most unique airports in the country.
• Features the new Contrail installation system.
• All materials handcrafted into latest PBR shaders
• Custom terraforming to represent KDEN’s hills, dips and bumps
• High definition sloped runways which include bumps as well as slopes
• An immense amount of new clutter around gates, more than twice as much as P3D/FSX
• Features MSFS’s leading edge, lush grass system
• Fully optimized and performance friendly dynamic night lighting
• Includes animated tarmac workers which interact with your aircraft at the gate
• Based on an on-site, real world survey of the airport