– Module: Departures now using correct callsign pronunciations
– Module: Destination airport detection revisions
– Module: New system for handling departures
– Module: Additional cruise AI scenarios added
– Module: Additional airports added to database
– Module: SF3 naming adjusted in aircraft database
– Module: Remove traffic/Regenerate traffic system improvements
– Module: Fixed bug where starting a flight from an airport with no flights scheduled would not allow destination traffic to generate
– Module: Removed Traffic Density option from the In-Game Menu. The amunt of traffic generated can be adjusted via the Time Before Departure Value (Mins) option in the TCC
– TCC: Fixed VMR template exporting/importing bug
– TCC: Fixed a crash caused by right clicking headers in the TCC
– TCC: Fixed localisation issues in TCC
– TCC: Fixed an issue where the day of the week would not automatically populate on a Sunday.
– Misc: Fixed an issue with the In-Game Menu not showing ICAO code when reopened during flight
– Fleet: Added Cebu Pacific A320, 320_SL and A320_NEO, A321_SL, A321 NEO, a330-300, ATR72
– Fleet: Added Air China 747-400
– Fleet: Added Air New Zealand 777-300ER
– Fleet: Added Asiana 747-400
– Fleet: Added Aurigny E195,ATR72
– Fleet: Added Iraqi 747-400
– Fleet: Added REX 737-800
– Fleet: Added Singapore 777-300ER
– Fleet: Added Smart wings 737-800
– Fleet: Added missing A320NEO textures. AVA, QDA,SKU,LAN,IBE
– Fleet: Colour matched BA fleet
– Fleet: Rebuilt Aircraft.CFG’s to correct some callsigns
– Fleet: Updated wheel animation code
– Fleet: Added bogie tilt to A330-200/A330-300/747-400/747-8/787-8/787-9
FS Traffic features a fleet of brand-new aircraft models, all designed from the ground up to exploit the enhanced visuals of Microsoft’s new simulation platform, while still providing excellent FPS/performance. The aircraft include great features such as high definition 4096×4096 livery textures, night lighting textures, custom animations (including engine fans, flaps, spoilers and thrust reversers), custom visual effects (including contrails, engine heat blur, exterior lighting and touchdown smoke), compatibility with airport jetways and ground units, and realistic sounds by Turbine Sound Studios. All these features provide unmatched levels of realism and immersion at a level which can only be achieved in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Accurate flight plans in your simulator
FS traffic adds tens of thousands of real-life commercial flight plans from different time periods, giving full worldwide coverage of commercial airline traffic sourced from the same suppliers that power a number of popular flight tracking websites and apps. Flight plan data covers the summer 2022 schedules and the 2021 and 2019 summer schedules will be made available as free updates after release.
Choose what day of the week you want to fly
The time and day of the week set in your flight simulator will determine which flights you see in the simulator. A Tuesday morning will appear vastly different to a Friday afternoon.
Customise your flight plans with the Traffic Control Centre
This powerful tool enables you to create new flight plans, add your own aircraft liveries and even add brand-new third-party aircraft models as AI, all included in one simple-to-use app.
Take control over your traffic via the FS Traffic in-sim menu
A simple-to-use in-sim menu includes a Traffic Boost feature which allows you to adjust the level of traffic to suit your personal taste, as well as removing and regenerating traffic on the fly.
Negligible impact on FPS/performance
The included AI models are built from the ground up to take full advantage of MSFS visuals yet produce no noticeable impact on FPS (when compared to default MSFS Offline Traffic).
Fly using your online networks
All aircraft models included with FS Traffic can also be used for model matching when flying on compatible online networks such as VATSIM.