New version available: > v1.0.1 (Marketplace)(See Update List)
– Engine model modification for more thrust/power at higher altitudes
The Airbus A318 is the smallest member of the A320 family, famously nicknamed the “baby airbus” for its size. Its first flight was in January 2002.
The A318 in this package has 2 versions. The passenger version and the business jet version known as the A318CJ ‘elite’. All powered with CFM engines.
• This package includes over two dozen liveries for some real world operators and one for a fictional. The A318CJ ‘elite’ has its private interior, made with the blueprints of a real A318CJ ‘elite’. The British Airways A318 has its own all business class cabin interior. The rest of passenger version have a standard passenger interior cabin
• Detailed aircraft interior matching each airline, with night lighting, animated passengers, animated cabin crew in all aircraft increasing the immersion while you fly
• Systems and flight deck are based on the default Asobo A320neo
• Customs sounds (CFM)
• Custom flight models for the 2 different variants
• Wing flex
• Flight dynamics and performance characteristics based on the A318
• Customized ground service equipment such as stairs, available whenever ground power is selected and active in ground services