– Elevation data fixed
– Runway profile fixed
– Satellite image quality and color improved
– General improvements
Average of 16 days during a year with precipitation, with average temperatures between 20°C and 27°C. Exposed to the northeast trade winds with very low tops of 600-700m that are too low to cause a significant increase in precipitation in the slopes exposed to the wind. That’s Fuerteventura Island.
The airport itself carries nearly 7 million passengers per year with 45,000 operations.
Now it’s time to experience all of this in MSFS2020! With the newest technology to develop this scenery, we achieved stunning detail, keeping excellent performance and high FPS.
• Fully detailed rendition of Fuerteventura Airport
• Accurate runway elevation profile
• High-quality mesh
• Simplified terminal interior
• Up-to-date ground layout (2023)
• AI compatible