Ivalo Airport (IATA: IVL, ICAO: EFIV)
Ivalo Airport is located 11 kilometres southwest of Ivalo, the municipal centre of Inari, Lapland. Ivalo Airport is the northernmost airport in Finland and is a popular destination for tourists wishing to see the spectacle of the ‘Northern Lights’. The airport is operated by Finavia.
• Accurately modelled terminal building and surroundings
• Custom animated SimObjects
• Seasonal attractions for winter
• Real world based terraforming
• 3D Animated Passengers and workers all around the airport
• PBR Texturing