– Added frame rate friendly fences to all sections of the airport including the boundary fences.
– Added a runway profile.
– Updated all the buildings with better texturing.
– Reworked the ground textures.
– Fixed numerous other bugs
Sishen is known for being the iron ore capital of the Northern Cape. It is home to one of the largest open-cast mines in the world, and the iron-ore railway that runs from Sishen to Saldanha is one of the longest iron-ore carriers in the world. Situated just outside of the Kalahari Desert, it is loved for its remote and unique location. The area also boasts one of the best golf-courses in the country.
Despite its semi-arid environment, Sishen is blessed with a natural spring in the heart of the town, which provides 20 million litres of crystal-clear water every day. Known as The Eye of Kuruman, it is the biggest natural fountain in the southern hemisphere. Another interesting attraction worth visiting is the Wonderwerk Cave. At 139 meters deep, this is one of the longest-inhabited caves in the world, with San rock paintings in areas near its mouth.
Sishen airport is managed and operated by the Sishen mine. Airline, a local airline in South Africa has regular flights to and from the airport.
• Highly detailed Airport Buildings and High-Definition PBR textures
• Accurate Runway/Apron Lighting
• Fully AI-Traffic compatible
• Corrected layout with accurate road network and added vehicle traffic