Warning: This airport conflicts with Terrapeal Studios’ PHMK airport, only use one of the two (Terrapeal Studios recommended).
Founded in 1927, Molokai Airport (IATA: MKK, ICAO: PHMK, FAA LID: MKK) is a state-owned, public-use airport located six nautical miles (7 mi, 11 km) northwest of Kaunakakai, on the island of Molokai in Maui County, Hawaii, United States. It is the principal airport on the island.
• The most detailed replica of airport buildings and vehicles
• Detailed mesh for the airport area
• Custom surroundings
• All materials created for full PBR
• Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on all airport buildings
• High-resolution building textures
• Use of native, highly efficient gITF models
• Custom orthophoto for the airport and surrounding areas