– Fixes double windsocks from World Update 12 New Zealand
– Global performance improvements with optimised model library v5.0
– Lots of minor bug fixes across the board
NZCH, Christchurch International Airport – South Island, New Zealand
Christchurch Airport – (NZCH) is located in Canterbury on the east coast of New Zealand’s South Island, it is New Zealand’s second busiest airport, after Auckland.
It has two sealed runways (02/20 – 3822m & 11/29 – 1741m) and one parallel grass runway (02/20).
Christchurch Airport opened in May 1940 and was New Zealand’s first International Airport in 1950.
You can do almost any type of flying to and from NZCH, with its Domestic and International flights, B737 & Metroliner Cargo, Helicopter and fixed wing operations – Rescue operations and charter flights, NZ Flying Doctors Service, International Antarctic Program with US Air Force flights and General Aviation from the Canterbury Aero Club.
• NZA Simulations Proline Plus™ Airport
• Full 3D custom modelled airport including all the surrounding business parks ≈ 300 buildings
• NZA’s full PBR true-to-life runways and aprons
• All the lines, YES even the roads and carparks in the area are done properly
• All the fences, including detailed fence weeds
• High resolution custom CGL ground aerial imagery
• Custom Approach, Runway & Apron lighting to match real world.
• Terra-formed runway
• Parking positions setup with correct Airline codes for compatibility with Air Traffic mods such as AIG, FSLTL etc.
• NZ Flying Doctors Service Livery Included for the King Air 350
• GSX Profile Included