– Weather Panel: Added the ability to cycle thru various units/descriptions by clicking on the metric.
– Camera Panel: Added camera speed knobs, head tracking toggle, and more. It’s no Chaseplane, but it’s way better than default!
– Time Panel: Added time adjustments in increments of minutes, hours, days & months. Revisited the time lock icon.
– Nameplates: Added the ability to modify the size of flight data on screen and more.
– Script Editor:
– Added the ‘text’ setting option for widget creators.
– Added the ability to use a working directory for live-updating scripts saved from a text editor. This setting can be found at the bottom of the settings section.
– New widgets:
– Cockpit camera widget
– External camera widget
– Drone camera widget
– Reset camera widget
– Camera speed widgets
– Animate focus widget
– Animate zoom widget
– Settings Window: Can no longer be docked to the side of the simulation window.
– VR: Fixed an issue where the panel would reset in VR at random times.
– Community Scripts: Fixed an issue where they wouldn’t show up for some users.
– Variable Monitor Widget: Fixed an issue where the delete function would not work.
– Units Conversion (Otto): Fixed an issue where some units would not work.
Our revolutionary menu system challenges the status quo and offers a new and improved way of accessing and interacting with information. Navigating a single row of ever-growing control panels has become an unsightly chore in Microsoft Flight Simulator. 42 is the answer; goodbye toolbar, hello Flow!
Core Features (included):
• Fully resizable interface elements built for individuals with vision impairment and cognitive or motor difficulties to a spec beyond the default toolbar.
• Access your currently installed MSFS panels, default or 3rd party.
• Works in-sim without external app requirements.
• No measurable performance impact.
• Sleek & intuitive interaction wheel alternative to the default toolbar.
• Customizable wheel layouts, arrange panels to your needs.
• Wheel show/hide can be bound to any assignable key/button.
• Static & Dynamic wheels. Static always show, and Dynamic show only in a specific aircraft.
• Xbox controller optimized.
Essential Features (included):
• Portal widget by //42.
• Weather widget by //42.
• Time widget by //42.
• Position widget by //42.
• Cameras widget by //42.
• Engine Start/Stop
• Instant Refueling
• Quit Sim
• Flaps up/down
• Aircraft reset
• Battery Recharge
• Sim Rate +/-
• Parking Breaks on/off
• Door controls
• Gear controls
• Lighting controls
• And more…
Pro Features (included):
• A platform for power users & creators
• Import / Export scripts you’ve created or received from people you trust using our Flow Manager.
• Twitch Integrations for content creators (ATCBot / Chat Overlay)
• ATCbot widget sends real-time sim data directly into your Twitch chat via community standard commands such as !info !plane, !alt etc. Streamline your setup; it’s all automatic now!
• Chat Overlay widget displays your Twitch chat directly in the sim. Restrict to highlighted or subscribers only for added.
• HUDs or Heads Up Display Widgets show data overlays directly in-sim. These include Control Inputs, Outside Forces, & Wind. Let viewers see the work it takes to land an aircraft!
• “Otto” is a search bar for true power users. Do math or unit conversions, search Wikipedia, execute shorthand, find METAR data, or calculate your Top of Decent. The sky is the limit!
• And more…