Bordeaux Merignac airport is a French international airport located in the town of Merignac, 12 km west of Bordeaux in the Gironde department, in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region .
The airport serves as a base for the airlines Air France, EasyJet, Ryanair and Volotea.
A large number of companies serve Bordeaux which is a targeted city and advertises a range of destinations such as Zurich, Geneva, Amsterdam, Budapest, London Glasgow, Manchester and many others in addition to the French network.
It welcomed 7.7 million passengers in 2019, up 13%, making it the 8th French airport and the 6th outside the Paris region.
It shares its runways with the Air Force 106 Bordeaux-Mérignac air base.
The airport has entered into major development projects extending until 2021 in order to improve the automation of its infrastructure and expand and modernize the terminals as well as parking and visitor reception.
• Optimized FPS
• Realistic airport representation in 2021
• Full custom HD design (handmade)
• 100% PBR ultra Realistic HD modelization of all buildings
• Sloped runway and realistic terrain profile
• New AFCAD 2021
• Included new 2021 terminal and new Y parkings
• Custom ground poly using new FS20 tools and custom textures
• HD PBR textures
• Included PBR tranparent windows
• Included interior details
• PBR static custom airport vehicles
• Added PBR static EC-145SC
• Adde PBR Static A350-1000
• Added NoveSpace center included A310 Zero G
• Added Dassault complex
• Added /Stelia /Sabena complex included new 2021 buidings
• Added BA 106 complex
• Added Aeroclubs complex
• Custom PBR dynamic wig wag lights
• Added night textures
• Added dynamic spot lights
• Added custom library objects
• Replaced Windsocks