Warning: This airport conflicts with France VFR’s LFMT airport (Airport France Pack 1), only use one of the two (Pilot Experience Sim recommended).
The Montpellier Méditerranée airport is an international French airport located on the surroundings of the city in the Hérault département in Occitanie. The airport covers approximately 900 hectares. LFMT has beaten his record in 2018 with 1.85 millions of passengers who have travelled via Montpellier. It is the 11th airport in France. A new terminal is being built: The hall 2. It will be over in 2019. Hundreds of destinations are flown to each day from LFMT, operated by the following airlines: AirFrance et Hop, KLM, EasyJet, Ryanair, Scandinavian, Norwegian AirShuttle, Volotea, Eurowings, Air Arabia Maroc, Air Algérie, Aer Lingus, Chalair and others British Airways will be back from June 2019. The approaches are gorgeous by night or during the day. Audible nuisances are disputed by affected residents. As a result, from October 2008 onwards, airlines, air clubs, ESMA, and the Civil Aviation Directorate commit to a “green trajectory” and to favour landings and take-offs by sea. Since the area is private, there are no pesticides. In spring 2017, the airport installed hives on its platform to control and improve its biodiversity. In the fall of 2018, it conducts its first honey harvest.
• Friendly FPS
• New AFCAD 2020
• Custom ground poly using new FS20 tools
• HD PBR textures
• Full custom HD design (handmade)
• 100% PBR Realistic HD modelization of the buildings.
• PBR static Falcon 1000 (Azur Poly)
• PBR static 767 UPS
• PBR static ESMA Mercure 100
• PBR static EC-145SC
• Sloped runway and realistic terrain profile
• Added custom local vegetation
• Realistic airport representation
• Added night textures
• Added dynamic spot lights
• Added custom PBR vehicles
• Added custom library objects
• Replaced Windsocks