– All models:
– Animated and functional external exits added to all models. These can be controlled via the intercom panel to the left of the VC Engineer Panel.
– Animated and functional VC wing access doors added to all models.
– Seaports seperated into individual BGLs to facilitate user customization.
– Exterior textures now show more surface detail.
– New leather and metal frame textures on VC chairs.
– B-314 Manifold Pressure Gauge on Engineer Panel set to incorrect scale – Fixed.
– B-314 Engine RPM Gauge Needles on Cockpit Panel were swapped – Fixed.
– B-314A Engine RPM Gauge Needles on Cockpit Panel had incorrect scale – Fixed.
– B-314A Engine RPM Gauge Needles on Cockpit Panel were swapped – Fixed.
– B-314A Hobbs Meter on Engineer Panel had INOP hour digits – Fixed.
– B-314A Manifold Pressure Gauge on Engineer Panel set to incorrect scale – Fixed.
– B-314A Flaps adjusted to have the same extension levels as the B-314.
Known as the absolute quintessential flying boat, the majestic Boeing B-314 Clipper is an unmistakable icon of the flying boat era. Foynes, Ireland, well-known for its claim to fame for being the birthplace of Irish coffee during this time, served as an aviation hub between North America and Europe, and with the highly anticipated B-314 from PILOT’S, virtual pilots too can now recreate the many Atlantic crossings that made the fleet of Pan Am Clippers famous.
Although none of the original 12 Clipper aircraft were preserved, the inspiration to create this PILOT’S representation of the B-314, which over time will be developed to study level, is to allow this majestic flying machine to yet again take to the skies, even if just to the virtual skies!
• Developed from the ground-up for MSFS
• Study level concept, some features under construction
• Complete Virtual Cockpit featuring additional, accurately simulated Navigation and Radio Room with Flight Engineer Station
• Sperry Type A Gyropilot (partly implemented, will be updated)
• Authentic and realistic gauges
• Prototypes included (Single-Fin, Twin-Fin)
• Long range and more powerful B-314A version included
• Custom Sound Package by ArezOne-Aviation Soundstudios
• Authentic colour matching and simulated original materials
• Mooring position hold and lines
• Simulated Shore Power when the B314 is moored
• 4k Textures
• Comprehensive manuals about aircraft history, functions and Gyropilot
• Navigation aids to feed the Gyropilot for transoceanic navigation