– 0011439: [Systems – Wheels & Brakes] ABRK disengage circuit does not respect manual brake higher-pressure sensing limits before tripping autobrake (rsrandazzo)
– 0011333: [Systems – Wheels & Brakes] Parking Brake released when exit to menu and entering again in the sim (rsrandazzo)
– 0011390: [Systems – Wheels & Brakes] MSFS Parking Brake methodology needs replaced with customized real-world logic and release mechanism (rsrandazzo)
– 0011342: [AFDS – General] APP mode fails to Drop G/S when Nav Radio is detuned (emvaos)
– 0011658: [Virtual Cockpit – Geometry/Textures] InHG decimal arrow on standby altimeter does not line up properly with digit rollers (vscimone)
– 0011650: [Virtual Cockpit – Geometry/Textures] Build 30 BBJ – AUX Fuel tank panel displayed when no AUX fuel tanks installed (vscimone)
– 0011657: [General – Unsure] PMDG Mouse option Outflow Valve Manual operation (hvanrensburg)
– 0011186: [Main Panel – Standby Gauges] standby altimeter wrong indications when below 0 (vscimone)
– 0011609: [AFDS – Roll Modes] Smoothing control wheel movement with AP ON (emvaos)
– 0011193: [Main Panel – MCP] Selecting V/S “0” shows “0000” instead of blank (abashkatov)
– 0011164: [Main Panel – MCP] Selecting VS “0” should show blank Display not “000” (abashkatov)
– 0011654: [Virtual Cockpit – Geometry/Textures] Aft overhead annunciator next to No1 EEC should be Engine Control not Reverser (vscimone)
– 0011631: [External Model – Geometry] BDSF nose wheel does a 360 turn on full left rudder deflection (jbrown)
– 0011649: [Systems – Hydraulic] Alternate Brake system inoperative (rsrandazzo)
– 0011644: [Virtual Cockpit – Geometry/Textures] Digital Pressurization needle does not shut off when aircraft powered down (vscimone)
– 0011652: [General – Suggested/Missing Features] Misspelled Hudraulic in a checklist Item (cmakris)
– 0011647: [Virtual Cockpit – Geometry/Textures] On row D of the upper FO’s breaker panel, there’s an errant line that intersects with the ‘S’ in “FMCS”. (vscimone)
– 0011648: [Virtual Cockpit – Geometry/Textures] Text overlap on FO’s breakers (vscimone)
– 0011400: [Systems – Fire Protection] BDSF Cargo Detector fault light always ON (rsrandazzo)
– 0011626: [Virtual Cockpit – Functionality/Click-Spots] Analog altimeter baro knob does not rotate (vscimone)
– 0011630: [Virtual Cockpit – Geometry/Textures] MCP lights also illuminates the topside of the glareshield (vscimone)
– 0011643: [Virtual Cockpit – Geometry/Textures] AFDS flood does not illuminate STD and RST buttons (vscimone)
– 0011640: [Virtual Cockpit – Geometry/Textures] PSI missing from duct press gauge (vscimone)
– 0011590: [General – Documentation] Introduction manual amendment regarding FMC spec (hvanrensburg)
– 0011629: [Systems – Hydraulic] PTU Inoperative in Auto Slat function (rsrandazzo)
– 0011628: [Systems – Fire Protection] Overheat Detection auto reconfiguration not currently working (rsrandazzo)
– 0011627: [Systems – Fire Protection] Fire/Overheat detection Fault light behavior incorrect (rsrandazzo)
– 0011454: [Systems – Hydraulic] refill hydraulics not working as expected (rsrandazzo)
– 0011620: [Systems – Fire Protection] Duct Leak/Overheat test comes on too fast when tested (rsrandazzo)
– 0011623: [General – Documentation] Slight typo in EULA in new -700 install… 029 release (rsrandazzo)
– 0011509: [General – Suggested/Missing Features] Emergency Exit Light Switch not working correctly with PMDG Mouse clicking Method (hvanrensburg)
The first installment of the most highly anticipated new airliner product series for Microsoft Flight Simulator is finally here!
Created by the most recognized and experienced team in desktop flight simulation, the PMDG 737-700 is an incredibly detailed, feature rich simulation of the ubiquitous Boeing narrow body. Representing years of work to to leverage the very best that Microsoft Flight Simulator can offer, the PMDG 737-700 is as technically rich as it is visually stunning.
All new models, entirely new textures, a completely new sound environment and tens of thousands of changes, adaptations, improvements and fixes, the PMDG 737-700 is the ultimate realization of flight simulation, forty years in the making.
• Fully customized system simulation for all major and minor aircraft systems and components.
• Highly sophisticated logical simulation of onboard information systems and aircraft management.
• PMDG’s customized, flight model with enhanced physics augmentation.
• Rigid body physics for wing and tail surfaces.
• Fully customized flight control systems with normal, standby and reversionary capability.
• Accurate resolution cockpit displays
• Interchangeable equipment options for cockpit instrumentation
• Numerous user configurable options from throughout the global 737 operator fleet.
• Updated 737 options packages reflecting operational improvements and changes to the global 737 fleet.
• Full featured failures simulation to cover nearly all QRH scenarios as well as real-world mean time to failure simulations model.
• Native PMDG datalink simulation compatible with simBrief integration.
• Incandescent and LED lighting packages, as well as fully dimming flight deck lights and annunciators.
• Driveable pushback tug.
• Customized sound package that leverages advanced sound recording and playback technology for incredible realism.
• Sound environment built using recordings from a purpose-instrumented airplane recording effort.
• Highly integrated exterior, interior cabin and flight deck sound environments.
• Includes the 737-700 in passenger configuration with both blended winglets and split scimitar winglet configurations.
• Includes the Boeing Business jet in with both blended winglets and split scimitar winglets configurations.
• Includes the 737-700 BDSF freighter with main deck cargo door with blended winglets.
• Full set of ground equipment for each aircraft type, including passenger servicing vehicles, VIP vehicles for the BBJ and cargo handling equipment for the BDSF.
• Virtual cockpit model, with ultra high detail textures, 3D rendering and reflective properties.
• Advanced animations techniques leveraging the new MSFS engine to truly bring the 737 flight deck to life.
• Cockpit differences between the passenger, cargo and BBJ airplanes are accurately rendered.
• PMDG Operations Center 2.0 for easy livery installation and ease of receiving free product updates from PMDG.
• A full featured tutorial will guide you through proper operation of the 737 from power up to power down.
• PMDG Simulations Official youTube content to aide new PMDG 737 pilots in getting the most from their purchase.
• Free customer support both at our customer forum and directly from our support team if necessary.
• …and much much more!