Note: The previous upload had an empty liguria add-on folder, sorry for that.
As always, make sure to remove all old add-on folders of Coastline Italy from your Community folder before updating. We have renamed the add-on folders a bit, on the next update you can just replace the folders.
Note: One of the add-on folders called “projectcoastline-landmarks-world-optional” seems to add fictional “what if” landmarks to italy. If this isn’t your cup of tea, delete it.
Welcome to Project Coastline Italy (work in progress).
Explore over 400km/250mi of Italian enhanced coastline, for hours of VFR fun.
Rocks, cliffs, boats, yachts, docks, harbors, marinas, palms, working lighthouses, moving harbor crane lifts, parasols,
night lights, animals and more, have been added to improve the overall quality of the coast, which by default is flat and dull.
Landmarks have been added to the world map so you can easily plan your trip.
• The whole Tuscany region improved with rocks, marinas, harbors, boats etc etc.
• The commercial harbors of Genova, La Spezia, Savona-Vado (Liguria).
• The commercial harbors of Cagliari, Olbia, Porto Torres (Sardegna)
• The commercial harbors of Gioia Tauro, Reggio Calabria (Calabria)
• The commercial harbor of Catania, faraglioni di Aci Trezza (Sicily)
• Astronimical Observatories
• Boats have been added to the whole Italian coast and lakes.
• An optional freeware version of the Grosseto Military Airport LIRS (USAF planes are present just for eye candy).
• An optional “World Landmarks” version is now available. Just for fun, all major world landmarks have been scattered along the coastline and islands.
This mod is fully compatible with the freeware Livorno, Genova, Cagliari Olbia (both freeware and Orbx payware) add-ons.