Warning: This airport conflicts with AmSim LIRP airport, only use one of the two.
Pisa International Airport (Aeroporto Internazionale di Pisa) (IATA: PSA, ICAO: LIRP), also named Galileo Galilei Airport is an airport located in Pisa, Italy. It is the main airport in Tuscany and the 10th in Italy in terms of passengers. It is named after Galileo Galilei, the famous scientist and native of Pisa. The airport was first developed for the military in the 1930s and 1940s. The airport was used by 5,233,118 passengers in 2017.
Enjoy with Pisa International Airport!
• Depart from Pisa and make a VFR flight over the the city and Pisa Tower or the beautiful Tuscany
• Take a IFR regular flight to north and east europe or a charter flight to the Greek Islands or North Africa
• Start a military operation from the military apron
• Handcrafted buildings and facilities
• Every object made using 100% PBR, with textures in 2k and 4k
• Parking stands, runway and taxiways layout updated at the latest AIP charts
• Very precise terrain markings according to the latest charts
• Sloped runways, with accurate altitude profiles