– Corrected tail strobe light to white
– Corrected exhaust animations
– Corrected size of exhaust cover
– Fixed livery bug to show all the new liveries (six in total)
– Improved external lightning, fixed positions and orientations. Strobe lights are now red emissive, matching the glass bulbs.
– Landing Light switch now has three positions: Landing, off and taxi.
– Fixed overall animations for slats, flaperons and stabilators. Now flaperons won’t do that up-down behaviour during take-off.
– Flight model revised: improved pitch/roll response vs dynamic pressures and improved FBW artificial stability.
– Fuel system: CFTs Tanks max quantities set to 10 gals max in F-16C since they were removed from the model.
– SpeedBrake: Removed autoretraction at full throttle as not a feature of the real aircraft.
– HUD: Added SPD BK OUT Warning.
– Added several new liveries by Rhys
– Correct collision mesh added to cockpit interior
– Smoke switch slaved to wing light for key-bindings
Fully native MSFS aircraft:
• All models have been coded with Microsoft Flight Simulator native ‘Model Behaviors’ animations and built to MSFS operational specifications
• All custom cockpit instruments and screens are coded in HTML for native, high-performance display in MSFS
• The Falcons make use of the new simulator’s features such as effects and sounds, fully reflective glass, native aerodynamic sound structures, the new ‘Modern’ aerodynamics system with the ability to provoke ‘departure spins’, and customised visibility controls for wheel chocks, covers, and boarding ladder. The Falcons also contain custom-built and animated effects such as afterburners.
• Other features include authentic cockpit night lighting with brightness controls, and custom-coded manoeuvring flaps and slats
• Numerous external animations including canopy, crew ladder, tail hook and control surfaces
• The F-16 Falcons are fully compliant with Virtual Reality headsets
• Full custom WWise sound set
• Truly 3D virtual cockpits featuring accurately modelled ejector seats, controls and detailed texturing
• All analogue instruments constructed in 3D with smooth animations
• ‘Scratched canopy’ glass effects, reflective glass, icing and rain effects
• Front and rear cockpit positions included in the D and I variants
• Fully customisable crew helmets, names, flight suit patches and even faces
• 3D modelled dials, ADI, ‘whiskey’ compass and other high-detail instruments designed to emulate the appearance of the real F-16 Fighting Falcon
• Display screens with visual layouts based on the real aircraft’s systems (within the confines of MSFS’ current capability)
• Head-Up Display with authentic layout based on the real F-16C
• Custom-coded, user-controlled ordnance via the simulator Payload Manager, allowing for live mounting of weapons on hardpoints with active weight increase (non-Marketplace edition only)
• F-16C Falcon systems include auto-trim system, Forward Looking Infra-Red display, Terrain Following Radar mode and full Autopilot and navigation system